- All you really need is someone who can actually see you.
- Relationships don't care whether anyone else can understand them.
- Make every day an adventure.
- Two words: "Rocketship Underpants."
- Subvert the paradigm; that's what it's there for.
- Your imagination is a tool that should not be allowed to rust.
- It's always more fun to get dirty than it is to clean up afterward.
- Adults don't know what they're doing either. (Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone.)
- There are very few situations in which a space helmet and cape aren't appropriate attire.
- You craft your own reality; don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
- All the preparation in the world doesn't guarantee success.
- "You might get hurt" is a lousy reason not to try.
- Life is a downhill ride in a wagon with no brakes. The best you can hope for is to make as big an impact as you can at the end.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Downhill Without Brakes: Lessons from Calvin & Hobbes
Contrary to earlier claims by a certain rabbit, everything I needed to know in life, I learned from Calvin & Hobbes.
at 9:10 AM